DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly's Discussions (218)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I really like a comb by Bamboo that has rotating tines. I got it on Amazon. It works…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Dec 9, 2013 to Slicker brush for puppyhood

7 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy

"I use a Bamboo rotating tines comb that works really well for me.  Cost around $9 th…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Nov 27, 2012 to Les Pooches combs

15 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by kristine & Auggie

"I use the wooden pin brush on my dogs for daily or almost daily brushing.  I also ha…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Nov 11, 2012 to Chris Christenson Brushes

6 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Meghan & Buster

"I don't know if you will feel better or worse but here is Dolly in July and now afte…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Oct 24, 2011 to How long can we let our doodles go with matted hair????

24 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Jill that happened to me twice! I left my dogs with a fellow doodle owner and both t…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Oct 24, 2011 to How long can we let our doodles go with matted hair????

24 Oct 29, 2011

"Imagine taking a handful of hair and pulling. That's what is happening to your pup i…"

24 Oct 29, 2011

"I try to comb and brush by doods every other day.  When its time for a haircut, I re…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Sep 3, 2011 to Just Don't Know if I can Keep Grooming Him Myself

12 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"You will find lots of good advice in the Grooming Group.  It is very intimidating th…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Aug 3, 2011 to I am a clipper virgin who needs help

8 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Barb @ Gemstone Labradoodles

"Here's the before and after.   Didn't realize how "poodle-y" she looks underneath..."

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Jul 3, 2011 to I give up :-(

8 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Kristine and Charlie

"It's made by Safari and called a De matting comb. I just looked it up on Amazon abou…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Jun 30, 2011 to I give up :-(

8 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Kristine and Charlie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service