DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Maryann,Roo and Tigger's Discussions (2,153)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations and enjoy the fun of two dogs.  Roo and Tigger are brothers from dif…"

Maryann,Roo and Tigger replied Nov 25, 2015 to Second Doodle Joining the Family Today 11/25/15

15 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by The Zoey Files

"Roo was nearly grown when we got Tigger.  Tiggeer always took second chair to Roo wi…"

Maryann,Roo and Tigger replied Oct 19, 2015 to Neither one is the Alpha?

5 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Marie and Hoka

"You are going to have a "he" and a she" .  The best combination in my opinion.  Don'…"

Maryann,Roo and Tigger replied Nov 27, 2013 to Double Doodling Anxiety...normal?

32 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by sarah c gammel

"Adina is right on.  It is scary to see them play rough, but it is part of being two…"

Maryann,Roo and Tigger replied Nov 22, 2012 to How to control rough playtime with 2 doodles !!!

3 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Val,Cooper and Bently

"Funny you should write this.  Well, not so funny really, but certainly coincidental.…"

Maryann,Roo and Tigger replied Sep 6, 2011 to OMD - They are fighting!

23 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Mimi Linna, Lilly and Lolly

"I have a very very iffy back. So I have worked hard with each dog alone to get to th…"

Maryann,Roo and Tigger replied Sep 19, 2010 to Walking Multiple Doodles

15 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Jean, Rylee and Cooper

"Boy can I sympathize. Roo is a real barker and has taught Tigger who know not only j…"

Maryann,Roo and Tigger replied Sep 19, 2010 to Three Ldoodle pups and too much barking... HELP !

11 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by R Umlah

"Just like having more than one child. You love them both - equally and differently,…"

Maryann,Roo and Tigger replied Feb 23, 2010 to Does the person-dog relationship change?

8 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

"I get two antlerz, nylabones, etc. Usually I get different toys because I have found…"

Maryann,Roo and Tigger replied Feb 6, 2010 to Toys for Two -- What To Do?

7 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Ann Kendig

"I walk my two dogs together in two different ways. First I walk them, one in each ha…"

Maryann,Roo and Tigger replied Jan 8, 2010 to Walking two dogs

13 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Susan, Zeke. Lily & Jasper

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service