DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson's Discussions (1,828)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"You mentioned she wears a harness. Do you get the same behavior if she is not wearin…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Nov 3, 2016 to Help! My Puppy is Training Me to Carry Her!

13 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Laura and Angus

"They will stay! Just make sure to tell your groomer not to cut them!!!!! The first t…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Jun 5, 2013 to Doodle Eyelashes

18 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Marcia & MoneyPenny

"My breeder does early temperament testing and the tests were spot on with my boys. I…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Mar 11, 2013 to Temperament testing

4 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Wendy and Myla

"Murphy had several accidents in his crate at 9 weeks. He didn't have any intestinal…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Dec 20, 2012 to HELP my goldendoodle keeps pooping in his crate

8 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Debb, Lucy & Oscar

"You aren't doing anything WRONG, puppies poop, LOL. How big is your crate? Dogs don'…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Dec 20, 2012 to HELP my goldendoodle keeps pooping in his crate

8 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Debb, Lucy & Oscar

"I encourage you to do some real research on canine behavior and anxiety, Make an app…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Dec 10, 2012 to Need Nanny Cam for destructive doodles

27 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie

"Why do you need a camera if you have a human being in your house with them all day?…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Dec 10, 2012 to Need Nanny Cam for destructive doodles

27 Dec 10, 2012

"I am confused......who says she will be cured in 2 weeks? And why on earth would you…"

27 Dec 10, 2012

"Destruction is a coping mechanism associated with severe anxiety. If your doodle's a…"

27 Dec 10, 2012

"Please teach your children how to approach your puppy and not to squeeze her. I agre…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Nov 27, 2012 to Irritable when tired

12 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Linda And Loo

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service