DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom's Discussions (5,530)

Discussions Replied To (4281) Replies Latest Activity

"ditto ditto ditto to what Yvonne says. I was having this problem with Lucy. Just all…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Nov 5, 2009 to Gross... but I have to know!?!

18 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Nina, Phil, Harlow & Lacey

"I just tried again and got a zebra, but when I was trying this morning it would give…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Nov 5, 2009 to I'm Trying to Vote, but I'm Animal Challenged! HELP

14 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Joanne ~ Spud*

"I am so happy that it appears all are going to be ok! It is amazine what they can ge…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Nov 5, 2009 to Overdose on Rimadyl - Watch where you put your meds.

19 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Joanne ~ Spud*

"Our girls slept in today as well. Normally they are barking to be let out of their r…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Nov 1, 2009 to time change blues!

12 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"I was worried about how the girls would do for Halloween, but as it turns out they d…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 31, 2009 to Halloween

10 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Marianne *OZZY & ZOEY

"We had trick or treat last night (they don't like to do it on a week-end night here)…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 30, 2009 to Happy Halloween!

14 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Linda,Yankee & Finn

"Maybe you could try the rescue route and go with an adult dog. That way you would kn…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 25, 2009 to Cockapoos

82 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Debbie and Thomas

"I would have to say that they factor into almost every purchase I make anymore. Espe…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 25, 2009 to What have you bought for your doodle?

21 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Victoria Kuttner

"how does leather work with doodle toe nails? I've wondered about that? We have leath…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 25, 2009 to What have you bought for your doodle?

21 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Victoria Kuttner

"My 2 cents for what it is worth ..... has nothing to do with the c-poo as I've never…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 24, 2009 to Cockapoos

82 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Debbie and Thomas

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service