DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*()'s Discussions (6,062)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yes, Getting very solid "Leave it" and "Drop it" or "OUT" could be life savers, o…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Jan 15, 2011 to Does your doodle eat potentially harmful items?

7 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Kim

"We are discussing this very thing in my blog:http://www.doodlekisses.com/profiles/bl…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Jan 15, 2011 to Does your doodle eat potentially harmful items?

7 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Kim

"It is interesting that they understand the limits of not being on the bed in the day…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Feb 18, 2010 to Does your doodle sleep in bed with you?

43 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Mona Haight

"Murphy and Marley will stand up together, hold onto eachother and dance around when…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Jan 27, 2010 to Jump For Joy?

28 May 24, 2010
Reply by Nancie & Gracie Doodle

"This reminds me of our son when he was a child. Buy a nice, interesting, fun toy. Gi…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Jan 25, 2010 to Does your doodle have the best toys money can buy, but prefers to play with a stick?

6 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jane, Sherlock & Noah

"DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY "SIT?" "

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Jan 24, 2010 to Play or lay in any water they come across?

19 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*()

"Thanks Kathy, which MONTH do you think we could put him under? He is one VERY happy…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Jan 24, 2010 to What Does Your Doodle Do On A Rainy Day??

20 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"This is what Murphy does when it rains in Arizona for 4 days and he FINALLY gets out…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Jan 23, 2010 to What Does Your Doodle Do On A Rainy Day??

20 Jan 24, 2010

"I've finally given in to the mud and let mine outside to do what they will. They can…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Jan 23, 2010 to Praying to the Sun Gods to Shine Again on Good Ol' San Diego!

6 Jan 23, 2010

"That's cute, "our bed is their crate". Yes indeed. And when you say "Go to bed" they…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Jan 23, 2010 to Does your doodle sleep in bed with you?

43 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Mona Haight

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service